after being a fan of something/someone for a really long time, you are no longer afraid to say-“Good god you look terrible.”
I’m talking about you, Hyukjae.
Never EVER do that with your hair again.
You look ridiculous, gumz. Stawp.
Not even to be mean or sarcastic, but that is just seriously not a good hairstyle for him.
The voting starts December 1st, 2012, ends December 31st, 2012, and winners will be announced Janurary 31st, 2013! You can vote once a day.
You need to log in with either your facebook or twitter account!
Super Junior is nominated in the following categories:
“Super Junior came back with “Sexy, Free & Single”, with newly-returned Kangin but without Heechul. The 6th album debuted at #1 on both Hanteo and Gaon Charts, and ranked 3rd on Billboard World Albums. The album was also the last for Leeteuk before his military enlistment.”
“Super Junior - ELF stands for “Ever Lasting Friends”, and the fanclub is easily one of K-pop’s biggest fanclubs. The fans have boasted impressive feats, including buying over 58,000 shares in SM Entertainment stock. ELF stood by their artist this year as well, welcoming Kangin back and seeing Leeteuk off to the army.”
Let’s get voting, everyone!
I’m pretty sure that when my follower count goes down by one like every other day and then goes back up one like the next day it’s the Hyukjae and Donghae stans that get tired of my bullshit and then someone else coming aboard the Bat Shit Train
Then we rinse and repeat
“AND DON’T FORGET TO BUY AS MANY SEXY, FREE & SINGLE VERSION A AS YOU CAN!!! PLEASE LET’S TRY TO HELP SUPER JUNIOR WIN THE GDA THIS YEAR TOO!!!”
- You have to be logged on to vote for Mnet. You can log on with Facebook (bELIEVE ME it’s much easier that way) If you’re at Mnet’s front page, click here to vote.
Follow the instructions.
- DON’T REFRESH THE PAGE THAT DOESN’T COUNT. Switch back and forth between categories to keep voting. I believe you get 100 votes per day.
- ONLY LIKE 10 OR LESS HOURS LEFT ON THIS ONE GO GO GO.
- To vote for Best Asia Act, you need to go to the country tab thingy and click on Korea or Japan. You’ll see what I mean.
- PLEASE HURRY ON THIS ONE. Just keep clicking ‘vote’ under SJ. It’ll tell you when you run out of votes.
*Places To Buy SFS Version A (Version A counts towards GDA.)
DVDHeaven -Easiest place in my opinion; I’ve ordered here before; In english
You can try other sites, I couldn’t find any others that sold Version A and was in english.
VERSION A IS THE ONLY DEFINITE THAT COUNTS TOWARDS GDA.
The GDA’s a very shady. Last year only A and C counted, and I’m not sure about this year. Anything could get cut.
SFS VERSION A IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GUARANTEED TO COUNT.
*(SITES THAT ARE REGISTERED UNDER HANTEO COUNT TOWARDS GDA. MAKE SURE BEFORE ORDERING, EVERYONE!)*
+Credit for links: andreeaelf
Hyukjae what are you doing
Ever sense I was like 9, I’ve wanted to get married on April 4th.
And now that I actually put thought into it, it’s kind of ironic.
Like I didn’t realize that connection till just now.
I FINISHED IT.
YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE IT, GUYZ
AND IT’D BE SWELL IF YOU’D GIVE ME CREDIT IF YOU WANT
Can someone make me a version of that “gettin’ real tired of your shit Master Wayne” meme thingy only it’s “E.L.F.” in the middle of the arms in like saphire blue bubble letters with a blue glow stick in each hand and instead saying “Gettin’ real tired of your shit SM”
I feel like it’ll come in handy, guys.
- Step By Step Thoughts On the MV; Real Time:
- thE ADS NEED TO STOP SICK OF YOUR SHIT SM.
- Siwon, you just shot me. Rude.
- Oooo, trumpet.
- Very fiesta-y
- Confused. Very confused. *Continues on.*
- Back to the crappy editing I see
- Oh oh now it makes sense ok let’s continue
- Ok now the little runaway thing makes sense
- Very MJ-esque, Hyukjae.
- So Kyuhyun DOES do the jumpy thing. Scandalous.
- When did your voice get so deep. I thought we were done with the puberty-era for all of you.
- ^Same thought as above for The Wookster.
- Ooooo Siwon get’s lines HuZzAh for ELFS everywhere!
- *looks at Yesung suspiciously* Did your voice change?
- Oh, blood. Very risque, SM.
- And that damn middle part rises.
- Wait it’s fiesta-y again.
- MEIN OPPA GET’S LINES THIS IS, IN FACT, A HUZZAH KIND OF DAY YOSH.
- YOU GET TO BE IN FRONT SO HAPPY.
- And then we’re back to his face. Let us truge-eth on.
- Seriously though what is this Raccon-one why is your voice all changed too.
- … I’ll allow it because you’re back and that’s all that matters.
- Your dancing has improved, I see. Good job Kangin-ssi.
- How did they get Wookie’s hair to do that curl-flippy thing. Fascinating.
- Ooooo we’re skipping now this is gettin’ fancy, ya’ll.
- So Homical Rabbit’s hair has improved I see.
- But seriously guyz it’s standing straight up in the air like how did Leader-ssi’s stylists dO that.
- Adlibbin’ it up in this bitch, yo.
- Fuckin’ middle part. sTAWP IT LEADER YA TRAUMATIZEN MEH.
- Fuck ya Oppa get’s a fucking shot gun wHAT.
- stOP SHOOTING ME. RUDE.
Now that we’ve gotten my sarcasm out of the way.
Serious Thoughts Second Time Through:
It’s awesome, to say the least.I like the retro feel to it. They’ve really improved on their synchronization. I like Kyuhyun’s part with the jump, and then the arms acting as doors in just a really cool effect. The Jacket Part where they surround Wookie and then drop is also very awesome. Then the floor part after that- definitely my favorite part.
Very smooth, very clean.
The line up that start’s with Jungsu is a very close second in my favorite moves in this MV. And then transitioning the focus to Sungmin- Very nicely exicuted. It’s like towards the end it’s a bunch of mini dances that slowly forms into a big group dance. It’s something that really suits them.
I love this dance, guys. It really works for them.
2. The Song-
Again, a very retro vibe. Very nice. It’s not the best in the album, but it without a doubt does not disappoint. I didn’t like the parts where they edited their voices, though. Not cool.
And Siwon seriously needs more actual lines, not just his face being shoved at the screen. That doesn’t count as parts.
I digress. Still a very catchy song.
3. The MV-
And again with the crappy editing and dancing in oddly lit rooms. caN I GET SOME ORIGINALITY FOR ONCE FOR THIS BAND I MEAN SHISUS COME ON NOW SM.
I DON’T CARE IF YOU THINK YOU DON’T NEED TO.
Eventually new people aren’t going to want to come in if you don’t give us something to work with to get new people. we’RE NOT MADE OF MONEY WE NEED AS MANY RECRUITS AS WE CAN GET, DAMNIT.
Besides the fact that SM doesn’t understand the word “originality,” it was rather good. Catchy song, amazing dance, little-to-no MV concept.
Very SJ. Nothing ground breaking or new, but still nice.
Shit be goin’ down, man.
On top of EVERYTHING that happend last night, this shit’s too much to handle now.
I’m to the point where if I see you disrespecting any of my idols- blocked.
Seriously how rude can these people fucking get.
And it’s not just Shindong. People calling Heechul an insult to men, saying Hyukjae is too ugly to be on the same stage as them- I’m done.
And before you say anything- I mock Hyukjae annd Donghae- the rest of the members, for that matter- in a joking way. I never mean it. I barely see them as idols anymore, I treat them like old friends. I have nothing but respect for each and every one of them.
I left some very choice words in these people’s ask boxes. Needless to say they deleted the posts, but it’s still not fucking ok.
What right do you have to disrespect and blatantly insult a fellow human being.
I’d also like to address the Shindong photocard issue. Are you really that rude. To shamelessly advertize in the manner that you are- it’s fucking disgraceful. Wanting to trade if you say, got like 2-3 Shindong photocards is one thing, but to act so displeased and whiney- I’m beginning to understand why people hate us.
You should be grateful you even got a fucking photocard, an album- that they’re even still fucking here in the first place to release an album.
Does anyone know what happend to wooluckhyuk here on tumblr.
She deactivated this particular blog, probably during one of my hiatuses, and I have no idea if she made a new one.
I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO KNOW.
There are a few Hyukjae-stan blogs that are following me, but I don’t know if any of them are her.
PLEASE HELP. ALL TIPS ARE WELCOMED.
AND PLEASE REBLOG SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS.
I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HAVE MY FRIEND BACK.
We need to stay ahead until then, arraso? I shouldn’t even have to tell you why this is extremely important.
For those who don’t know how to vote-
The link takes you to a page that give you complete english instructions on how to sign up and vote.
This is the real situation. we’re at about 45%, and SNSD is at about 42%, followed closely by the others. Those are not good odds by any means.
Please, it’s free, and it take about 5 minutes to complete, and you only have to vote once a day.
Do not have the mindset that someone else is doing it and therefore you don’t have to. Don’t think that some other ELF will be able to do it for you and we’ll still win. Because this is the real situation. If we don’t vote, we’ll lose. That’s what happend last year.
This is real. This is happening. I’m not saying if you don’t vote then you’re not a real ELF or any of that nonsense. I’m saying that if these boys, if this band, was really as important to you as you say they are, than this shouldn’t be such a difficult thing to do for them.
And losing and trying again next time isn’t an option anymore.